Monday, September 6, 2010
Our next transition meeting will take place on Thursday 23rd September at the Foster Community Health Centre at 7:30pm.
Sunday, August 8, 2010
* Work day on site for preparation and cleanup at the Station Gardens, Foster this Monday, August 9th 1.30 - 3.00
* Transition training workshop at Wonthaggi 21 / 22 August http://transitionphillipisland.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/trantision-towns-training_bass-coast_august.pdf
To register email Adrian: ajspace_4 [you know what goes here] hotmail.com
Who would like to be in a local Permablitz network? http://www.permablitz.net/what-is-a-permablitz Contact Rob to register interest at ecowizard [you know what goes here] live.com.au
Friday, July 23, 2010
Our next meeting is currently expected to be at 7.30pm on Thursday 26th August at the Foster Community Health Centre. An agenda will be published here closer to the date.
Please note an amendment to the date for the Toora Pear Orchard grafting day given in the above minutes:
TOORA PEAR ORCHARD GRAFTING DAY
SATURDAY AUGUST 14TH
10.30am BYO lunch
This is the first time it has been on a Saturday.
Monday, July 12, 2010
Items for discussion include, but are not limited to -
- Community gardens and station update
- Insurance for this and other projects
- Do we need to amend our constitution?
Monday, June 28, 2010
AGM Minutes 24062010
Upcoming events or issues of note:
- Green grants application information meeting 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm on Wednesday 30th June at Traralgon: anyone interested in going please contact Rob Windt at ecowizard(you know what goes here)live.com.au to share the ride.
- Foster Station site: Juneen Schulz, Rob Windt, Jeff Montague, Peter Burgess & Ernie Cayzer have been working on a proposal for a community garden and orchard. Invitations are open for members to join this group. Contact Rob Windt at ecowizard(you know what goes here)live.com.au
Friday, June 11, 2010
Thursday, June 10, 2010
As well as other useful and/or important notices of upcoming events: